Monday, February 1, 2010

Free Hotbird Channels Frequency



at 15:40 you made your last breath my dear neighbor, in your sleep, as the most peaceful. That's what I was told. In fact I know that's how it happened, I've felt Annie. Yes, same name as me, and here in this beautiful home medical Jeanne Garnier for much longer than me, this is also the hope, you were much more than you had hoped. When it happened I was expecting that the rise in art therapeutic purposes, was a volunteer at my side telling me about the physical suffering which I had told him that the best way not to endure it was not talk ... It gave me reason. That's when I heard crying, was you Annie? I said to myself "It does not go well." Then a man's voice took over, a longer complaint, and then of course I knew that you were now at peace. Annie sleep well, I thanked the nurses who allowed you to fall asleep peacefully in your sleep, I thanked him for you and for myself in advance too, you never know ...

is the prelude of the icon which began last Thursday, the heart is too tight this afternoon to concentrate and devote myself, but you were with me Annie, knowing that you were Trusty and for this workshop which is good for the soul. That this stereotype is that wink that connects us may already be in our future artistic ... Radiant Angels, here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment