Monday, February 1, 2010

Inurl :multicamerafram?mode



There is no time to write falsely, stupidly, to the angel or the ass that one is not, no, it's time to be yourself, natural, and certainly not bad. Now I must confess yesterday afternoon I was nasty and obviously with the person who can least defend itself because without "power", namely the volunteer. Regardless of the episode, I ask the boy to forgive me when I see it, I was just in distress with the death of my neighbor who had last gasp when the young wanted to move my bed instead of the wheelchair to go to art center therapeuthic. This requires a large investment to remove the bed because you must disconnect the microphone from the TV, Oxygen, blah, which amounts to about the same with the wheelchair in less hard but at least the wheelchair he handles more easily. In short he meant well but did not know how and instead of saying thank you expect the person authorized to draw chair I told him that when we did not know how we did not. This is a rare evil at the same time I was clueless and could care less about going to classes or not. They say fault confessed is half forgiven but not here because I am looking for an apology!


Yes, it happens, I feel it is as if there were two in me and it happens around 4:30 in the morning. I wake up, still in the same position as before bedtime. Ankylosed around I know I can not do what I do, very curious as print, then I feel my lower jaw to contract, relax and eventually fall as if nothing was holding her. Now I know it's late, I see the bottom of my lower face, I'm dead.

Except that I'm alive and that the day starts late because if I wrote this post at the appointed time on this blog I simply forgot to post it! hihi. Thing repaired ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment