Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Master Lock Lost Number



That dear blog, I learned to tame, no more long posts written in vain because qu'envolés before they appear in their case, the WiFi here is fantastic but it is for the medical home and do can respond to every post in particular, you should take the precaution of writing his record for not losing it, and no error from jet set for the mail to file in remote areas where waiting feverishly or not encrabouillés subscribers. What a job to deliver all these words of solace or death. But what a pleasure also to communicate.
Yesterday I made myself thinking about that when I wrote a long message for MDA, a journalist for Libération who has a very nice blog on the other side of the canvas or wall, or mirror, or drawer next door. How to be named when there was no trade, we do not necessarily want, finally here I speak instead of me because I accept mda exchange but as time lost the most often look for the other, and anyway this message got lost in the wilds of Nevada.
It happened a funny thing yesterday but not before yesterday. I thought I noticed a black band encircling the front mda like the Ninja combat ready. This has interfered in the picture right column but quickly disappeared. The proof is that I wrote this impression and it remained as a draft in the notebook of unpublished posts. Not sure I make myself understood but the heart is very strong in the direction of mda, and left to look stupid I'm stupid for that matter, I feel all this falls like a fly in the soup of meat fondue with onions fried well, and that MDA is not entitled to what she should be entitled. And then I do not mean the hole in the safety, to afford the luxury of even Dudivan or not, I mean the most basic of rights: support. Yet curiously, the day after this strange impression banner encircling the front of this woman appeared for the first time the issue of death, the death penalty imposed by it and not the commentators.
I have something to say about that, about this support. But where do you think I ought to write in comments on the blog MDA, through direct mail, here?
Maybe this is too intrusive to interfere, but actually a great anger took hold of me through the comments made during this support and it seems to me that something better could be expected MDA. Do you agree that I give you my feelings about your care?

0 comments:

Post a Comment