Saturday, February 6, 2010

Peruvian Hat With Fur

A small development

is true it must be fair, I did not really answer all of your so nice comments about the episode that we will call "Noctambus Crocus Jeanne Garnier.

First is repaired, no scandal in the maneuvers starting, just a crooked hat rolled ball that stuck in my craw but I did not smothered with nothing to make a winter crocuses, but a spring crocus Noctambus. Why

a crocus? because it is a symbol of spring birthday which wants to take me until 18 April. Noctambus Why? Because in my head there a large bus waiting Earthlings SDF decided not to wait any longer God, they thirst for truth but the real source, the more life is not.

So yes, I have not left my hat, I did not, but my clogs, I not to try to form a ball bag that I took with me to leave the hospital. What an idiot! I clung to the pipe bed, I could not even reach the cabinet, or anything else because everything is done to aides, nothing really for the sick. Since it has changed! I put a wolf in sheep and he watches over me. For example, the wastebasket is near my bed and cons over the door of the bathroom which helped many women in service to empty but I was useless to me. I am also angry with frequent drug use that spent its time introducing myself to the store once before I could even use one so they were useless and because of that I could not get a good oral hygiene gold when you know what this joke there is rather careful.

Finally there was the episode of 16h each day that took immense importance, since it is set but it was with tears of blood I say. Now it will be done for me, it was realized that letting go was nearly drove me mad and really not a poor girl crazy in his head like that idiot said lemon juice cinnamon.

Well, not bad writing when you know to write a page or make a drawing for an hour spent at "work" at least three are going to pitch down on the computer ...

I did not escaped from the house Jeanne Garnier, I do not escape, they do not keep me prisoner in the least, they showed much respect for me, things have been said, while is arranged by word, I'm willing to believe that some drugs are just mounted me on the head, the trick is to notice and thus arrive at correct, for my eyes have seen, it must wait, perhaps be that end it was a small stroke.

For MDA, I believe that you have selected what you needed, you are at home, there's no better place, you are well surrounded, kiss and Felix Tralala, if you knew how much I miss Troika, Tweety and Tosca!

0 comments:

Post a Comment