Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Legally Blonde Libretti

It does not tamed

ON believes it finally came to the issue but it is wrong, it is still slow in coming and more and more devious. It is double the one hand she spits his lungs, the other she holds them into long filaments transparent. Losing your breath is an expression we should use wisely, otherwise it will give little importance to breath without it does not even allow absolumment raise an eye toward the horizon recedes. That night I called mom and I screamed for help, but the girl who just the night told me to shut up because I'm worried the whole floor with my screams of piglets and that we could let me not lead an entire floor of patients in the anxiety to which I unfortunately I could not. What is known about anxiety? I also thought it was a symptom of selfish people who can do nothing but complain about everything and nothing. False. Absolumment false. Anxiety is a serious disease that leads to death when we are no longer able to control it. Yet there are those who approach you and you calm down a cool hand placed on the forehead and another that lead you into the abyss of humiliation without of course you want it. Tell me that I was a baby patient who called her mom at my age I was devastated, there is no age to call his mom when you're scared, and fear I recognize it takes me to the heart of breath and I choke. So if this is where I should cry for help then yes I cry

"O God, to thee I cry my pain, I say come and get me Lord, deliver me from the evils of the world, and if I am worthy of giving me the peace of heaven that you promised to the righteous. rejected by some, reviled by others, it is a one day where I cry to you. I say why the men have made the earth a hell? Your work is so fine lord, yet we are worthless and are unable to live in harmony within your creation. I say: look at the poor, the afflicted and the poor, the humble and the sick, the persecuted and excluded because they have nothing. And look at me as Lord, even if I have both. Oh sweet Lord Hallowed be thy name forever, give me peace of heart and mind, and if it be thy will, when Judgement Day comes, give me eternity with you. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment