Monday, February 8, 2010

How Much Does The Mongoose Diagram Weigh

My love, my bullshit ... The Blue

What about to so many innocent eyes? That soon my love will know the hell of abandonment? Dealing with so much distress? For the moment everything goes well, they are in the provinces with their teacher who cares the best he can, but the master is disabled and can not walk them or take them out, they just prepare the meal morning is not bad. Then Yolanda comes to 10 hours to help my husband in his daily tasks, then around 11 pm is walk dogs, fortunately before they had access to the terrace for their needs, in fact the balcony door is open throughout the night, rain or shine, and so my dear Small dogs do not feel confinement. Yolanda then leave their homes and it's time for Anna to come and take care of my husband and dogs, about 16 to 18H, the last hour walk. This is an excellent introduction and exactly what I got from my hospital bed to organize. Need all those social workers who say that one is entitled to nothing because it exceeds the limit of a few euros, Zmmm, no need to beg, first as it is taken and who wants j 'I have chosen two wonderful daughters, then with the tax relief it provides a bit which is not negligible. But then

and my dogs? What will happen next? As my husband will continue and no problem, but when I die what will happen to his morale, his loneliness, his desire to continue or not? The post with dogs is not the same with cats, and I can not separate my dogs have lived together for over 8 years is a pack with the smallest which is the dominant c is all!

For now I was down more possible solution to "give" by finding them a good home where they will be pampered, it's so hard to know if we fall fair to both parties. The

Toquet (Troika) has no teeth but it decides when it bites Yolanda not wanting to leave in the morning, Toquet hates the rain. Titi is a big fat father who thinks only of fondling and eating, it becomes very big. The Totoche (Tosca) is a jealous adored me, touch me not otherwise Toquet takes an earful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment