Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Provillus Vs Trichozed

Ah!

Big problem for me here, probably anger retained for too long, misunderstanding face the bad faith of those who never recover in question, the big angry how one treats me or pain in the ass baby, still is it that I do not stay then I'm off! Moreover, we do not accept me, sick that they have more than they need, no need for the crazy Unit St Joseph plug the mess in the service. Here I am still stunned by the force inside me, what's all this breathing? Now I just clean my lungs, pushing a masterful and will gueulante dieu it's good to find her voice, her strength, her independence! Farewell going girls, ostrich farm and bééés celebrity, nothing is worth it to me a program for the upcoming week, Sunday morning ensured. Inwardly I laugh, she would ask questions the team, yeah What, what what went wrong? Everything, EVERYTHING. And all is what? organizing, planning, word of mouth, everything that makes a team runs well. But there, enough is enough, no one listens it's not possible, then yeah it sure is not serious but not serious today will be tomorrow and that is why I ask leave. I was not afraid here now, yes, very scared, I know what will happen, I was too promises to the contrary and I can not see what is the truth. Too many small streams swollen forgetting. Berk, I do not know where I'm going but my poor son has no chance for it once again to bear him the painful task find me a home for tomorrow because I am willing to stay another night. Without dinner. Hi hi! They are the mouth, too, na. Except that I am over 12 years and I do not sulk but I bar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment